- Initial Governance will be done through the Akropolis Snapshot.page;
- Active AKRO stakers will be able to post proposals and vote on them.
What can I signal my vote on?
- Akropolis product features and integrations;
- Akropolis fees;
- Propose new Vault strategy;
- Propose Vault strategy selection / creation framework.
How do I vote?
- Go to the Akropolis space on Snapshot
- Click on “Connect wallet” button in top right corner;
- Connect to the wallet which you use for staking of AKRO ;
- Click on the option you want to vote for;
- Sign the message via your wallet and done.
- Voting will be open for 3 days or 72 hours, so if it opens on Wed 1300CET, it will close on Friday 1300CET (approximately, as closing time is set by the block number).
- All proposals should first be discussed over the governance forum and in Discord. That would give all governance participants an ability to understand all pros & cons before voting.
- The team will assign time values (i.e. urgent vs non-urgent, pending, etc) to titles based on our discretion.
- For feature requests please name your proposal AFR+n (i.e. third proposal is named AFR-003).
- For governance proposals AIP+n (i.e. third proposal is named AIP-003).
- After the initial discussion is completed & community agree that it should be officially voted on — team or community members can post it on Snapshot page for voting. And as it’s off-chain voting, it does not require any gas fees.
- After voting is completed & proposal reaches 10% quorum, we will add it to our development pipeline.
Who can create or vote on proposals?
- Only AKRO stakers can create or vote for proposals. This way we ensure that only active users have a say in Akropolis governance.
- 1 vote equals 1 AKRO staked.
- There is a minimum of 20,000 votes to create a proposal on Snapshot.
- There is no minimum for voting.
All the info is available on our wiki here — if you have any more questions, we welcome to suggest improvements to the wiki page.