[Closed] AFR 009: Auto Re-staking feature

Add a feature for automated re-staking in the “Settings” menu of Delphi.

-Provide for the Delphi active members an option to automatically re-stake their harvested and unclaimed Adel ($adel) tokens, in the “Adel staking” pool, on weekly bases.

-Provide for the Delphi active members an option to automatically re-stake their harvested and unclaimed Akropolis ($akro) tokens, in the “Akro staking” pool, on weekly bases.

-All the Delphi active members can enable/disable the re-staking option at any time, from the “Settings” menu in Delphi.

This feature will provide the following benefits for the Delphi active members:
-Automation and no need to manually claim rewards and re-stake them;
-Less gas fees by avoiding at least 2 weekly transactions on the Ethereum network: 1. For manually claiming the rewards; 2. For manually re-staking the rewards;
-Compounding effect (on weekly bases) of the re-staked rewards, by harvesting more Adel tokens with the re-staked Adel/ Akro tokens;

29 Likes

Love this feature! Great idea!

5 Likes

Yeah i agree - gas optimization + more gains.

4 Likes

This is must in my opinion!

3 Likes

Agreed. Let’s make this happen.

3 Likes

This is an awesome feature to have.

2 Likes

its a high-demand feature and should be implemented asap or with high priority. it also lets small investors benefit from the delphi staking more and could be a great way for reaching the goal “bank the unbanked”

5 Likes

I was literally mentioning this to a friend, right before this was proposed…it is destiny.

3 Likes

+1 from me. I’d definitely want this implemented.

1 Like

+1 this feature needs to be there and it should be optional.

2 Likes

I like this idea. Would be a nice thing for those of us new to crypto. And also saves us gas cost

1 Like

I need it desperately!! Totally agree!!

Will be giving an update re this one when I have a documentation on implementation from the devs - as well as moving it to gov proposals category :slight_smile: Please be patient!

5 Likes

+1 Definitely a plus securing liquidity AND token scarcity. Both bullish :100:

2 Likes

Did this go anywhere? Seems a lot of other companies have implemented it already.

1 Like